Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest...

It has been a few weeks... a few very busy weeks.

Sick kids
Sick parents
shopping for gifts
shopping for more gifts
Christmas parties
more parties
Quick flight down to San Diego - GO UTES!
eat some mexican food in San Diego
more Mexican food in San Diego
Fly home to shop some more

Merry Christmas
feeling sick again
Back to work.

I guess that just about says it all!

(by the way, can anyone name where I got the title of this post? - don't use google!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have dreams Pee Wee?

Todd said...

good job, bro-in-law

Lori said...

Who wouldn't know what that line is from? I still remember being in church and you brought your new Pee Wee Herman doll that you got for Christmas - ah, the good ole days!

Anonymous said...

Duh...