Friday, March 19, 2010

New Ownership?

So I found myself surfing the web this morning (that's what you do when you have Fridays off from work) and started thinking that my family needs to take a trip soon.


I started looking into our favorite vacation spot - Disneyland - as we haven't been for 22 months.

While I was reading a site that shows updates on Disneyland, I ran across a map that caught my eye.

Then it all made sense why we always want to go to Disneyland.

Here is the map when I zoomed in one level:



It says it right there on the Map: Neff Disneyland

who can argue with Google maps?

By the way, does anyone know why it says "Neff" just west of Disneyland? Is it the name of the neighborhood or something?

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you pointed this out. I've been wanting to get back there too. For sure, I'll need to plan a trip now. How does the end of April sound?

I'm not too partial, but, I would love to spend the day in D-land with Jonah!