Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Broncos Suck!

So, why I am writing this? Just to get my sister-in-law riled up.
You see, I am sitting here at 11:20 P.M. writing a paper for this Certified Public Manager course I am doing and Wendy is at the desk next to me doing some work on her laptop.
She mentioned to me that her sister told her that I need to update my blog as she likes to read it.
Well, how in the heck would I know she reads it - I don't see any of her comments!

So, this post is for you, Mindy - and I will include your favorite Bronco, just because I love ya!
Introducing the world famous Barrel Man

3 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

I can't help it that I like to stay in touch and that Todd's UBI's keep me very entertained. However, we all know that although the Broncos had a rough year, they were NOT the ones that choked in the championship game. I feel very sad for Brett, but I bet Todd was a bit more sore than I was! It is very fitting that you posted the Barrel Man seeing as how he has now retired from his position, but then again, you already knew that! Good old Eddie Mac (87) does commercials out here now so I can still see one of the best Broncos in history! Keep on posting, we love it!

Todd said...

What can I say - Old man Favre's engine wouldn't run at 20 degrees below zero... at least they got to the conference championship.

Thanks for the response, Mind - good to see that I have one person reading!

Mindy Williams said...

I read it a lot, I just don't always have something to say that is worthy of posting....I know, I know, a real surprise when a Nelson can keep her trap shut! :)