Tuesday, January 29, 2008

pimpin' my ride

ok. we did it. We joined the club.

First of all, a quick joke...
What is the difference between a cactus and a BMW?

answer: with a cactus, the pricks are on the outside.

I (we) joined what I am calling the Cactus Club.

This is what my new car pretty much looks like


my brother-in-law, TJ, that is a BMW mechanic found it and doing the work on it. (new clutch, shocks, new headlights, etc). So within a few weeks, I will be zipping around in one of these beauties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fancy Schmancy! Will you let your kids ride in it?

Mindy Williams said...

I thought you were buying the "goldie oldie" from Jeff? I guess that he likes to showcase how old he is though, so maybe he didn't want to give it up? And what is happening to the red beast?!?

neffgang said...

Todd Stanley. You're gonna be the envy of Salt Lake Norte.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Here is a video you should check out.
http://www.retrojunk.com/tv/videos/897-remote-control/569/#intro
I dont think I have tour work email.