Thursday, November 1, 2007

Random update

I have been real busy with work, etc. Here are a few updated photos of the family:


Isaak can't figure out what to do with the orange slices during halftime of a soccer game.


But he does know that his team is #1.


Jonah's first birthday cake


Tillie's first Utah Football game. We stayed for the entire game! (ok, so she went to one 3 yrs ago and she got too cold so we left during the kickoff)

Tillie and Samara before dance class.

Zoobie costumes at the trunk or treat - I can't believe that some people thought that we were really cougar fans...




Wendy took some photos of the kids this week while visiting Discovery Gateway (children's museum)






4 comments:

this little piggy said...

Are the boys wearing matching shirts? cute pictures!

Miss Maclaine said...

Tod, I love seeing pics of the fam! You have the cutest little family! - even if you do like to make fun of the cougs ;)

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I just noticed the book you are reading. Have you read it before? Have you read love in the time of cholera?
It has been ages since I read those books. You should give me a recap to refresh my memory.

Koali said...

your kids are so cute i love them!