Wednesday, September 26, 2007

No more posting about the Utes...

I know, I know. I must be jinxing the Utah Football team this year since the two times I have posted about the team, they have lost the game.

Vegas was a quick and fun trip, but the game was bad.

Isaak held up pretty well for his first Ute Football game, until the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter when he decided to go to sleep with his head on my lap, stretched out across the bench.

Too bad the Utes fell asleep 3 quarters earlier than Isaak.

By the way, I remembered why I hate Vegas. I think the best way to sum it all up was when Jim turned to the back seat in the car and asked "ok, who farted?" Nobody would own up to it and then I told Jim that it was just the smell outside from behind Treasure Island. It was just the smell of backed up sewer and smoke.

At least I got a Double-Double, Animal Style from In-N-Out.

1 comment:

neffgang said...

Todd,

If you ate the double-double, it was you who broke wind and just didn't have the guts to claim it.