Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In, but not quite out...

Last Saturday evening we drove down to Pleasant Grove to see TJ and Sarah's new townhouse and to help with some painting.


Tillie and Isaak started fighting 8 miles into the trip. We could tell that they were hungry so we told them we would go to a place that is like In-N-Out burger in American Fork. It got them to quiet down some - enough so that they could hear their Disney songs on the radio.




I have heard about Chadders since they opened in May. A few family members on both sides have been there and said it was close to In-N-Out, but not exactly. Without much of a reason to drive to American Fork, I had not been down there, plus I didn't want to wait an hour for a burger.


We found the place and pulled up to the drive-thru. I felt almost dirty ordering a "Double Chadders burger, Chubby style" instead of my favorite "Double Double, animal style" that In-N-Out offers.





It was a pretty good burger, but wasn't identical to In-N-Out. Maybe about 75% of the way there.


Would I go back? Yes, if I am in the area (like next week to help them move) but I wouldn't make a the long drive to go there just to eat.








4 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

In and out is so blah, i can tell you way better places to grab a burger!

Todd said...

oh...Please don't say Tommy's burger... that place is terrible!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I havent been to Tommy's, and I dont think I want to either.

Anonymous said...

Tommy's is disgusting! Don't tell Johnny either. He loves it too.