Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oldest Quiz



The baby of the family, Dee Dee, posted a quiz about some of the oldest things in our lives...


Here goes...

1. What is the oldest CD you own?

I hate to admit it, but Mister Mister was the first CD I purchased (right after I bought my first CD player at LaBelle's on 33rd) in 1985. I tried to give the CD away a couple of times but it is still in my CD collection.





2. What is the oldest article of clothing you own?
not really an article of clothing, but I wore it once: The Christmas stocking that LDS hospital put me in for the ride home shortly after I was born.

3. What is the oldest article of clothing you wear?
Probably a T shirt from my mission in Spain. It is thin and way too small, but works great under a basketball jersey - kind of like a wifebeater tank top under my jersey

4. Who is your oldest friend that you are still in touch with?
Brett. (I really haven't talked to him in months, but when we do talk, we pick right up where we left off)

5. What is the oldest DVD you own?


I was a little late on getting into DVDs - but I think Reservoir Dogs was the first one I purchased

6. Whats is your oldest childhood possession?
The same Christmas stocking... but I still have my "Ticky" stuffed animal - I think it is a raccoon?

7. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
A bottle of real maple syrup - although nothing stays for very long in the refrigerator at our house since I am constant cleaning it out and throwing out anything old - one of my little quirks

8. What is your oldest Id card ?
I am pretty sure I have my 7th grade ID card from Evergreen Jr. High.

7 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I thought of you when I was at the cabin, I was cleaning the fridge.

Anonymous said...

I certainly remember the Christmas stocking and Ticky. I can also picture you going through the frig. Do you ever throw things out that Wendy still wants?

Todd said...

Julie-
I have thrown things out that Wendy still wants - but I think overall she is pretty happy having a husband that will keep the refrigerator clean for the family

Anonymous said...

I have the same refrigerator gene. If mom sees me looking in her frig she slams the door shut on me...guess she's affraid I'll throw out all of the expired crap she has in there.

I didn't know you still had Ticky. What about Robin Hood? I really have nothing sentimental like that, mom threw it out. No baby clothes, no stuffed animals, barely any pictures. poor me.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

how about those madam alexander dolls susie?

Todd said...

That is funny Susie. Mom still hints to me when I look in her fridge that I could come by and clean it out for her.

And sorry - I haven't seen Robin Hood since I was about 10 yrs old.

Anonymous said...

I know I still have the MA dolls, but I didn't start getting those until I was 7 or 8 and I kept them myself.

Todd, mom used to let me clean it out, but I must have thrown something out that she still wanted or you took over my job.